gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » "GTA United" San Andreas Mod » GTA United - FAQ & Support » I can not add IPL files to the gta.dat » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Zum Ende der Seite springen I can not add IPL files to the gta.dat
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
gtajunky gtajunky ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

City: Saarbrücken

I can not add IPL files to the gta.dat Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I have problems with updating my old busstops-mod from united 1.1 to united 1.2.

As soon as I try to add the ipl-entrys to the gta.dat, the game crashes on load of a savegame created just directly after the intro sequence. New game also fails. I added the entries at the beginning, in the appropriate section of LC and VC or at the end of the IPL area in gta.dat. But nothing of this works.

The added files itself are in the folder mod/vc2sa/maps (mod/lc2sa/maps). Tried also data/maps (the default one on SA). Does crash on load of savegame.

I attached my current version of my mod which works on United 1.1 with the same file locations and entries as tried on United 1.2.

The game works without added stuff und its a US 1.0 exe that was patched by the united Installer to 13,9 mb.

So I just don't have any idea whats the problem that I can't add my IPL files. Can someone find out what the problem is? A bug?

EDIT ::: Warum zum geier schreibe ich das blos in englisch???

Dateianhang:
rar GTA United Bus-Mod V2.0.rar (1,19 MB, 0 mal heruntergeladen)
09.06.2013 21:05 gtajunky ist offline E-Mail an gtajunky senden Beiträge von gtajunky suchen Nehmen Sie gtajunky in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie gtajunky in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » "GTA United" San Andreas Mod » GTA United - FAQ & Support » I can not add IPL files to the gta.dat

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH