gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Technischer Support » Bugs with CLEO mods » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Bugs with CLEO mods
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Mosquito
Informant

Bugs with CLEO mods Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I have lots of cleo script in my game, and i have this strange problem since yesterday that sometimes when i press the ctrl key, CJ gets teleportet to some of the savepoints that are there by cleo script, i use to get teleportet to the dam safe house or beach club save house or the car saloon in SF.

I can fix the problem by removing the save point, but if i remove the files and put em back in, it works fine again :S and i can nd up having the same problem 15 min after i played, that when i preess the ctrl key i get teleportet.

This only happens on foot, and the best solution i see is to not use the ctrl key at all, but the ctrl key is the perfect key for the walk setting großes Lachen and it is also just pretty annoying to have that bug.

Any help, i know this is a strange one, but maybe some1 having the same problem?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mosquito: 28.07.2009 03:08.

28.07.2009 03:04 Mosquito ist offline E-Mail an Mosquito senden Beiträge von Mosquito suchen Nehmen Sie Mosquito in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Technischer Support » Bugs with CLEO mods

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH