gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Technischer Support » Please Help me! Objects are missing... » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Please Help me! Objects are missing...
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
totmate
Informant

Please Help me! Objects are missing... Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi!

I have a problen with my GtaSA. I dont't know what happened with it unglücklich but the objects are missing, when I 'm playing, as You can see on the pictures. The game don't want to load the objects, buildings, and other things.

[img=http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8017/63997661xr9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4227/62719249wr6.th.jpg]

PLEASE help me with this ugly problem!

Thank You Very much!!!
26.01.2008 12:33 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Flip Ent.
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6410.png

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hmm, It's only loading the LOD Files...
Have you installed High Poly Cars?
26.01.2008 12:35 Flip Ent. ist offline Beiträge von Flip Ent. suchen Nehmen Sie Flip Ent. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von totmate
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thank You for your answer! Yeah, I think there are some high poly cars. And that could be a problem? What can I do with that? What Do You think?
26.01.2008 17:09 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Flip Ent.
Hitman

You could take the HP Cars out of the game.
If you have too much polies in a corner of the game, it will appear like this.
Otherwise I think there's a Limits adjuster...I'll search the topic Augenzwinkern
26.01.2008 17:12 Flip Ent. ist offline Beiträge von Flip Ent. suchen Nehmen Sie Flip Ent. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

Thank You Very Much! yahoo
26.01.2008 17:22 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Flip Ent.
Hitman

wolken

Here's the Link Augenzwinkern
But don't ask me how to use this tool xD
26.01.2008 17:26 Flip Ent. ist offline Beiträge von Flip Ent. suchen Nehmen Sie Flip Ent. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

yahoo Thank You for the suggestion of this Great program! smile now, everything is OK good
Thank You again!
27.01.2008 10:44 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
BLITZ BLITZ ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

images/avatars/avatar-6672.png

City: Romania - Galati

Zitat:
Original von Lil Flip
You could take the HP Cars out of the game.
If you have too much polies in a corner of the game, it will appear like this.
Otherwise I think there's a Limits adjuster...I'll search the topic Augenzwinkern

How the Limits Adjuster can help me with this.... verwirrt erstaunt , because to me too some buildings have some problems....can the program make them to work normaly that, I mean to see the buildings normaly....and evrething like san andreas normal/clean game...because I don't understand much, can you anser with this Lil Flip victory

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von BLITZ: 27.01.2008 11:41.

27.01.2008 11:26 BLITZ ist offline E-Mail an BLITZ senden Homepage von BLITZ Beiträge von BLITZ suchen Nehmen Sie BLITZ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Flip Ent.
Hitman

I don't know how it works, sorry.
But GTA Mallorca said in this Thread, that you can upper the limit of the maximal polies that can be shown.
So when you know how to use this tool, it should work...
I'll download it and I'm going to look how it works. Augenzwinkern
27.01.2008 12:21 Flip Ent. ist offline Beiträge von Flip Ent. suchen Nehmen Sie Flip Ent. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

Hi all! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I know how it works Augenzwinkern

So, just unpack all files into C:\prog.files\rockstar games\gtasa\ (your game folder)

then, open salimits.ini with F4, and search for : #Streaming Memory

then, delete this : # and after the word Streaming Memory= write a number instead of 50, I wrote 600 because my copmuter has got 1Gb memo, and the game will use 600 mb memo, if you write this. If you write other, your computer will use that amount of memo for this game.
27.01.2008 14:16 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
BLITZ BLITZ ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

I have got only 512 gb memo... freak1 so I will write 100 ? read

27.01.2008 14:18 BLITZ ist offline E-Mail an BLITZ senden Homepage von BLITZ Beiträge von BLITZ suchen Nehmen Sie BLITZ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Flip Ent.
Hitman

You could use 256 without problems I think^^
27.01.2008 14:42 Flip Ent. ist offline Beiträge von Flip Ent. suchen Nehmen Sie Flip Ent. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

Hi BLITZ!

Could You correct your problem wit the game? now, I have another unglücklich The program is Ok, but I cannot load my saved games. Do you have the same problem? or, you don't? and You, or Lil Flip can someone help me with that problem? another working exe with this game, or sg...
PLEASE! unglücklich

in the game folder, there became a text. with this message:

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

Zitat:
GTA Info:
Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: main.scm
Last Library Loaded: user32.dll

Error: Unknown
Assembly Info:
Exception At Address: 0x0156DA35
Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00004701
ECX: 0x00000047 EDX: 0x023B2100
ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x0022FB79
EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0022FB48

PLEASE HELP ME

Thank You!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von totmate: 28.01.2008 20:56.

28.01.2008 20:54 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
BLITZ BLITZ ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

I have try the SA Limit Adjuster to see how it is, but the diferents is not so much ( eh...at me I have some problems with the video card, so some of the games are not working normal how it should be in specialy San Andreas...so I'v been delete the Limit Adjuster...but to you is apearing "Last File Loaded: main.scm", so did you have change the main.scm in this days...? what or you have change again in the salimits.ini

28.01.2008 21:11 BLITZ ist offline E-Mail an BLITZ senden Homepage von BLITZ Beiträge von BLITZ suchen Nehmen Sie BLITZ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

victory Thank You for your answer BLITZ. Now, the game is Ok. A friend told me what should I do. Just delete a line in saex.dat. wut1

What video card do you have? You can try to "refresh" the driver of the card

link:

http://www.omegadrivers.net/omega_drivers.php
29.01.2008 00:40 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
BLITZ BLITZ ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

No man, I'm problem with the video card is diferent, I don't need help...and yes know I've remember that it was the same problem...why, because it's like some mods, Noob Mod or the mod the it showing you all the missions ( this mods are made, in main.scm )...so you know the sory "you have to take a new game because the loading game are not working) but I've read it in gtaforums. soo I have see this thing with the saex.dat., you have to delete this IPL DATA\MAPS\EXTRA\extra.iplex right ? lachen . Sorry that I've remember know dntknw

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von BLITZ: 29.01.2008 08:33.

29.01.2008 08:32 BLITZ ist offline E-Mail an BLITZ senden Homepage von BLITZ Beiträge von BLITZ suchen Nehmen Sie BLITZ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmate
Informant

Yeah good that was the problem! that line to delete.
Good luck for your video card problem! Kaffeco victory
29.01.2008 08:54 totmate ist offline E-Mail an totmate senden Beiträge von totmate suchen Nehmen Sie totmate in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Technischer Support » Please Help me! Objects are missing...

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH